The Ultimate Professional Organizer Training Guide Package
PRE-BUY this guide package to be emailed to you on FEBRUARY 15, 2022. For the entrepreneurial Professional Organizer just starting out or looking to improve or grow their business. This comprehensive value-packed guide package is an entire organizing course for you and your team. It includes the training manual with 75 pages of essential information every pro organizer needs to know, plus our Interviewing, Hiring and Onboarding package. It is your ticket to confidence, know-how, and upleveling your business in 2022. Its created by an expert pro organizer, has been curated over a 15+ year career, and its content has proven successful.
Consider this an investment in yourself, or a fabulous gift to future self - and your (future) team. Why start from scratch when you can learn from a pro? And don’t forget to write off this purchase as a business tax expense!
The main topics covered in this guide package are:
Conducting initial in-home client consultations with sample client intake sheet and how to determine clutter vs hoarding
Project estimating and time estimates per room
Organizing process and methods
Organizer ethics and values for success
Step-by-step room-by-room organizing instructions
All the questions to ask in each and every space to get the answers you need to offer exceptional service
An Interviewing, Hiring + Onboarding Package including interview questions for new or professional organizers, sample legal contract, sample confidenitality agreement, and a one-month check-in meeting itinerary
I N C L U D E D
• A 75 page guide in a PDF file
• An Interviewing, Hiring and Onboarding Package in a PDF file
• 50% discount on 1 Ask Me Anything call, to be used within 3 months of purchase date
• With this PRE-PURCHASE, a guide package will be emailed to you FEBRUARY 15, 2022.
• Letter size 8.5 x 11 inch
I N S T R U C T I O N S
Please note that this is a digital product. No product will be physically shipped to you. When your email arrives, you can download the guide for reading online or print the file at home, at a local print shop or at an online printer such as Staples.
N O T I C E
• Files are for personal use only. Not for resale, redistribution or reproduction.
• Colors can vary due to different monitor or printer settings.
• Due to the digital nature of these files, there are no refunds or exchanges.